Founded in 1996 in Amsterdam, Booking.com has grown from a small Dutch startup to one of the world’s leading digital travel companies. Booking.com’s mission is to make it easier for everyone to experience the world whenever it’s safe to do so again.
By investing in the technology that helps take the friction out of travel, Booking.com seamlessly connects millions of travelers with memorable experiences, a range of transportation options and incredible places to stay – from homes to hotels and much more.
Booking.com is available in 44 languages and offers more than 28 million total reported accommodation listings, including more than 6.6 million listings of homes, apartments and other unique places to stay. No matter where you want to go or what you want to do, Booking.com makes it easy and backs it all up with 24/7 customer support.
- Best rate guarantee and no booking fees ever
- Free cancellations on most rooms
- Best room selection and availability
- Multilingual content (43 languages) and currency conversion included
- #1 travel site in Customer Satisfaction by J.D. Power (we’re available 24/7 in 43 languages)
Vendor products and information pages may contain affiliate links. For more information visit Paid Advertising